Friday, December 17, 2010

Introductions.

So, first off. Hello to whoever may be reading this. I took it upon myself back in 2009 to introduce myself to the world of blogspot or blogger. I however, didn't keep up with it, I don't think I even made a post. Anyway, as websites developed and the craze over tumblr/twitter/ and other social networks came into existence, I gave in and made accounts everywhere. I neglected my blogger though. I like tumblr, but I'm feeling as though blogger could be a better option, as I'm getting a little tired of tumblr. Anyway, so just a little bit about me. My name is Theodora, I'm an Italian girl, however I reside in the sunny Australia. I'm eighteen years old, just graduated from high school and I'll be starting fashion college next year, studying fashion business. If I were to describe myself, I'd say I'm a bookworm, a vintage enthusiast, a lover of pretty illustrations and a bit of a dramatic artist at times...

No comments:

Post a Comment